Informational Social Security Seminars and Webinars
Our Social Security Seminars and Webinars offer a unique overview of the Social Security program. We discuss Social Security basics and strategies to maximize your benefits helping you to ”MAKE YOUR PLAN”. Our informative seminars and webinars will answer all questions you might have about Social Security and help you create a strategy for you and your spouse’s retirement.
We will discuss the many questions pertaining to Social Security and your future…
- How much will you receive from Social Security?
- When should you apply for Benefits?
- At what age should you take Social Security Benefits?
- Whose account should you take Social Security Benefits?
- You can switch your benefits. But when?
- What strategies are available to maximize your Social Security Benefits?
- We will discuss unique lifestyle situations – divorced, widowed, children.
- We will discuss the “Restrictive Application” and “Claim and Suspend” strategies.
- Max social security benefits
There were a few scenarios that neither one of us (husband and wife) was aware of. We probably would have picked the wrong one . . . It’s a significant difference depending one he one you pick.Glen, (Enquirer article 12/9/12)
We were amazed regarding the number of choices available in addition to Jim Blair’s knowledge. Jim explained our options in language that we were able to understand.Jack
What I like the best regarding my consultation is that Jim Blair explained all of my options. Premier Social Security Consulting specializes in Social Security and does not sell investments or insurance. I found this to be refreshing.Sue
Max Social Security Benefits for your Full Social Security Retirement Age
Join us for one of our seminars or webinars. Learning more about what exactly you can take advantage of for at your full social security retirement age will also make a big difference when your check comes in every month.
“Make A Plan” to maximize your Social Security benefits. Join us at a seminar or webinar to lean how to Make Your Plan”.